Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design and help the networking team in establishing a network knowing the requirements of the organization or the clients
- Design specifications for establishing security in the networks and protecting vulnerable database
- Coordinate with the hardware and software suppliers, negotiate with them and place necessary orders
- Plan the budget for network, recommend proper software and hardware such as routers, hubs, hard disks, wires, etc., for networking understanding the type and use of the network
- Troubleshoot any kind of hardware and software problems at the end users site and make sure that there is no problem in accessing any resource for the users
- Update the systems regularly with antivirus, firewall and spyware and protect any kind of viruses and breakdowns in the network
- Maintain remote monitoring systems and keep a track of the use of resources provide to the employees and the end users
- Sets authentication and authorization and restricts users from accessing important and vital information available
- Sound knowledge of the software and hardware used in the network systems and well- acquainted with the advanced technologies
- Ability to use the available resources wisely and establish efficient network systems
- Regularly update knowledge about the new and advanced technologies available in the market and use these technologies in the designs
- Should have managerial skills and should be a good team member
- Expertise in identifying problems in the existing systems and upgrade them with the new and more efficient ones
- must be capable of terminating ethernet cables.
- diploma/ degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Any certification course in network administration and hardware management,
- required to some experience in networking and hardware field.
Freelancer type required for this project